This new degree combines organisational and interpersonal communication with public relations and communication strategy. Students will therefore learn to manage internal and external communication at an advanced professional level.
Available during Clearing
Open to applicants from:
- Open to applicants from England
- Not open to applicants from Northern Ireland
- Open to applicants from Scotland
- Open to applicants from Wales
- Not open to applicants from Rest of EU
- Open to applicants from Outside the EU
Why study this course
Emerging from teaching and research in the field of communication and links with the continually developing communication industries, this course places the study of communication processes at the heart of an understanding of the communication industries
in general, and the public relations industry in particular. On this course you will develop knowledge and skills in strategic internal and external communication.